FirstBank Amphitheater welcomes and supports the rights and attendance of all persons with disabilities that rely on the special skills of a trained service animal.
What we DO NOT support, and will not tolerate, are pets being misrepresented by their owners as service animals, when in fact they are not. So please, leave your pet at home.
Venue Service Animal Definition: A ‘service animal’ is defined as “any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. The work or tasks performed by a service animal must be directly related to the handler’s disability.”
Emotional support or comfort animals are not considered service animals under the ADA and therefore are not allowed.
Please note that all service dogs, including those from out of state are required to have a valid rabies certificate.
Service Animal Policies:
- Must be accompanied by the handler with the disability at all times.
- Must be under the control and supervision of their handler at all times.
- Service animals are not permitted to be left unattended under any circumstances.
- Handlers are required to be prepared for, and clean-up after, their animals at all times.
- We reserve the right to remove and/or refuse access to any service animal from the venue if that animal is deemed to be a health or safety threat to venue patrons, staff, or other service animals, or in violation of these policies.